GARDENING -

The constant challenges of an everyday vegetable gardener and dealing with all the aspects of planting as an amateur.

It is an awareness that helps to achieve Garden perfection.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

Basil going wild

If you love Pesto, grow your own basil and look at some great sites (blogs) with great recipes. It is so easy to make pesto at home. After reviewing a blog called " Vegetarian Food Quest", I made some of my own and it was excellent on many different dishes, including fish, burgers, pasta etc... Thanks to that blogger.
What really caught my attention was the price I noticed in the store for the same Pesto that I can now make at home with my own basil.. It is so simple and so cheap to. Basil grows and just seems to thrive like wild fire.
You have to give this a try.

No comments: